search the home sim blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

HI! challenge, day 10

FYI: Ariel challenged me to say hi and attempt conversation with one stranger a day in SL for 30 days and blog about it. Today is day 10. This fyi will appear at the top of each post. All photos and names of strangers are used with permission. Names of established friends are used willy nilly!!! :-D
 
So who did Owly meet today!? PT and I were standing around the Home Sim market, just cracking each other up, when Spock Jupiter tp'd in. He had rented an office on our sim a while back, and we hadn't seen him in a while. It was nice to catch up! He mentioned he had a new girlfriend whom he had brought to the sim earlier, and lo, she came online and he tp'd her over.

We were having a lovely conversation when PT reminded me ...

[10:55]  PT Beardmore: Natalie counts as a new person!



HA! Of course! I nearly forgot! So I asked her if she would be my stranger of the day, and she agreed. We friended each other, we chit chatted some more, I found out she works in a club, and hopefully she and Spock will be regulars around the Home Sim as well. ;-)

Here's what I learned: Friends of friends are a great way to meet new people.

No comments: