search the home sim blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HI! challenge ... am I back? (day 16)

FYI: Ariel challenged me to say hi and attempt conversation with one stranger a day in SL for 30 days and blog about it. Today is day 16. This fyi will appear at the top of each post. All photos and names of strangers are used with permission. Names of established friends are used willy nilly!!! :-D

Ummmmmmmm. Did it have to be 30 consecutive days? I wasn't living up the HI! challenge, and I needed a small break, so I took one. Guess what, the world did not end! Hooray for that.

You know how when people talk about introverts and extroverts, and how it's not about friendliness but about how being around other people energizes or exhausts a person? Like an introvert is energized by being alone and an extrovert is energized by being around people? I always end up 50/50 on introvert/extrovert. And oddly, I ran out of stream half way through the challenge. spooOOOoooky

Anyhoot, I went to book club dressed as a sheep, and when I logged in today, I was still a sheep. So I went over to Cupcakes to unsubscribe from their subscribo (another challenge - unsubscribe to one subscribo each day!).



And you know me, I don't give a damn, I was just sheeping all around when I get this:

[05:08 PM]  N***** T********: Oh owly
[05:08 PM]  N***** T********: I thought you were a pet
[05:08 PM]  N***** T********: thats cute
[05:08 PM]  Owly Indigo: hahaha ;-D
[05:08 PM]  Owly Indigo: baaaa
[05:09 PM]  N***** T********: I thought you were just a prim set to wander around :)
[05:09 PM]  Owly Indigo: oh how funny ... no ... I am a person! in sheep's clothing
[05:09 PM]  Owly Indigo: I'm usually human, but there was a ... well, it's hard to explain




At this point I attempted to explain.

[05:10 PM]  N***** T********: hehe

And then she tp'd away.

hahahahahahaha

Ok, so once again, technically, she said hi first. Actually, she didn't even say hi. BUT I talked to a stranger, and dammit I am counting this one.

No comments: