search the home sim blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

if it's Monday, it must be Owly

Heyyyyy! Mondays are my day to write something on the Home Sim blog ... so here I am. Sadly, I have no pictures to share with you, but perhaps I will rectify that later in the day.

We had some excitement on the sim yesterday, with our first Sunday night theme party. It all started out with a discussion about underwear, and how we realized we all have cute SL underwear, but never have opportunities to wear them out. So. Impromptu underwear party was announced, people showed up, stripped down, and a pair of DJs were somehow acquired along the way. There was a giant duck. Cat and CB shared an awkwardly long hug. I launched some prawns. It was all quite lovely.



At the end of the evening, it was suggested that this sort of Sunday Theme Insanity happen on a regular basis. Therefore, we will do this again next Sunday, time TBD (though prob somewhere around 7-8 pm slt). The theme?

DENTAL HYGIENE

goddamn I love our sim

Owly

1 comment:

JM said...

YAY! Cat added the photo for me! ;-D