search the home sim blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Come be our neighbors....


I know I am biased when it comes to these beautiful cottages but LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!



I know I can speak for all of the lovely owners of Ctrl Shift H when I say that nothing warms our hearts more than hearing someone say that they "love how welcoming our sim is" and how "the atmosphere really makes a difference on their choice of making this place a home."

We worked very hard on our lay out and over all look, but that was the easy part.. our main focus has always been to have a a place you can call HOME.... **A community of like-minded, fun-loving residents, shop owners, and visitors.** (I am serious, its in our covenant!)

A place where neighbors are friends, and visitors feel they belong.

So if you are tired of roaming around lost and alone (awws *too much right?*) come take a look at what these great cottages. Its a beautiful setting around a lake. Peaceful for when you need to relax... but know someone is always close enough to share a cup of coffee or fill your cottage with Pink Flamingos... well because who doesn't love PINK FLAMINGOS



Come visit us at CTRL+SHIFT+H ... the HOME SIM.


(I promise no flamingos were hurt in the making of this blog)

<3

No comments: